Valentine's Day is less than two weeks away and what could be sweeter than buying a gift for your loved ones that also gives back to an important cause. The gifts I have listed below give 5% or more of every purchase to a charity of your chose from a list of more than 100 organizations long.
1. Love, sometimes this four letter word is all it take to express your admiration. Fill this sparkly Addison Rose frame with a picture and it becomes the perfect gift. Best of all, $5 of the purchase goes to a charity of your choice.
2. The red shade of this iconic FEED bag has Valentines Day written all over it and this gift is TWICE as charitable. The purchase of one bag will provide 25 school meals to children in hunger stricken countries and $9.00 of the purchase will go to a charity of your choice.
3. You can never go wrong with a bouquet of flowers. Red roses are classic and filled with romantic innuendos. Not the traditional type? A vase filled with Peruvian Lilies or these Daisies will still have her swooning and 5% of your purchase will be donated to charity.
4. This Charity Pot body lotion is a great gift for those Lush lovers. To really spice it up throw in a DIY massage (I promise you'll thank me later). This product was made exclusively for helping others, so 100% of the proceeds will be donated to grassroots charities.
5. This natural agate stone coaster set by RabLab is super chic. With its purchase, $13.00 goes to the charity of your choice.
6. An adorable puppy adopted from your local animal shelter.
7. TOMS are always cute and comfy, especially these heart adorned babies. Plus, for every pair of shoes you buy another pair is given to a child in need. Can't beat that.
8. A variety box of chocolates with a 10% charity donation. Do you feel the temptation?
9. A mini charging valet by Brookstone is a perfect gift for the tech savvy and 10% of the purchase will be donated to the cause you feel most passionate towards.
What's a favorite gift that you've given or received for V-Day?